More random python observations from a perl programmer

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Mon Aug 23 15:24:04 EDT 1999

Mark Nottingham writes:
 > Not as a perldoc-ish sort of thing, but IMHO it would be helpful to have a
 > standard of documentation and installation for extention modules (as well as
 > library add-ons).

Mark,
  The Distutils-SIG is working on module installation; see
http://www.python.org/sigs/distutils-sig/ for information about
subscribing to the mailing list.
  The Doc-SIG is the forum for discussing documentation issues for
Python; I welcome constructive criticism, suggestions, and proposals
on that mailing list.  See http://www.python.org/sigs/doc-sig/ for
mailing list information.
  Bug reports pertaining to the documentation ("XXX is wrong", "XXX is
missing" where XXX is specific) should go to python-docs at python.org.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.	     <fdrake at acm.org>