VB to Python Converter

Glen Starchman glen at electricorb.com
Sat Aug 28 15:07:32 EDT 1999

I am in the preliminary stages of creating a VB(actually ASP written in
VBScript)  to Python converter and am about to create the VBScript
grammar. Before I go down this painful road, I am wondering if anyone
happens to have any leads on such a beast. I am not exactly grammar
savvy and there are quite a few little interesting pitfalls in
VB(script).

I have worked out some theories on how to handle built-in (or at least
Server.CreateObject(x) ) instances... for example I have a module that
mimics the ADO object model fairly well... ditto for Request, Response,
etc...

Any help is MUCH appreciated!