Wood, metal and plastic [was: Re: Why do we call python scripting?]

David Oppenheimer davidopp at megsinet.net
Sat Aug 28 10:16:46 EDT 1999

There is a product called Platic which is billed as an "Object Oriented
Visual Modeling Tool based on UML."  You can find more info on it here:
http://www.plasticsoftware.com/index_e.html
 It wouldn't qualify as a new language, but this thing will generate java
from the visual objects.  Kinda similar to Sanscript (which is its own
visual language and similar to Prograph but more advanced).  Sanscript can
be (used to be) found here http://www.trulyvisual.com Maybe they have been
gobbled up by the big boys...who knows.

David O.