pyKDE

Andrew M. Kuchling akuchlin at mems-exchange.org
Wed Aug 25 14:56:47 EDT 1999

Jeremy <jeremy at exit109.com> writes:
> Further investigation reveals that libkdecmodule.so isn't loading up the
> Qt or KDE libraries, or any libraries at all.  It's not failing, it's
> just not even trying.  The link flags look okay during the compile (I
> compiled it again and played with it a little).  I haven't figured out

Try playing with different parameters to dlopen() in
Python/importdl.c, in the Python source code.  I vaguely recall
problems with RTLD_LAZY vs. RTLD_GLOBAL affecting other people.  (On
the other hand, I didn't do any such hackery when I compiled pyKDE.)

First things first, but not necessarily in that order.
    -- The Doctor, in John Flanagan and Andrew McCulloch's _Meglos_