Python to Perl Conversions

Aahz Maruch aahz at netcom.com
Thu Aug 19 14:59:11 EDT 1999

In article <37bc487e at cs.colorado.edu>,
Tom Christiansen  <tchrist at mox.perl.com> wrote:

>The Prisoners of Bill gets HTML, regular Unix users get manpages,
>and anyone can have simple text.  And everyone is happy.

Excuse me, but I do much of my Python development on Linux and Solaris,
where Lynx (with its ease of navigation) does a much better job on
documentation than man pages -- for me.  (I mentioned this in another
post, but I figured sticking in the OS references was worth a repeat.)
I can't tell you how many times I've gotten pissed at having one Perl
man page reference another with no direct mechanism for getting there.
--
                      --- Aahz (@netcom.com)

Androgynous poly kinky vanilla queer het    <*>      http://www.rahul.net/aahz/
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6  (if you want to know, do some research)