Problem with modules refering to each other

Phil Hunt philh at vision25.demon.co.uk
Sun Aug 8 17:30:16 EDT 1999

In article <N8ir3.937$zN2.21156 at typhoon.nyroc.rr.com>
           news at dorb.com "Darrell" writes:
> Try something like passing a parm that allows access to
> an object in another module. The parameter approach also
> allows you to change the relationships of these modules
> at runtime.

I will probably do something like this -- I am thinking of re-writing
the software so that one module has a factory method in that creates
instances of that module's classes; the factory method is then passed
as a variable to the other module, which calls it when it want to
instanciate classes in the 1st module.

Phil Hunt....philh at vision25.demon.co.uk