Python to Perl Conversions

Tom Christiansen tchrist at mox.perl.com
Thu Aug 19 19:43:06 EDT 1999

     [courtesy cc of this posting mailed to cited author]

In comp.lang.python,
    m.faassen at vet.uu.nl (Martijn Faassen) writes:
:Hm, there seems to be only a discussion on whether docs should be in man
:pages or not in response to this posting here.

Yes, that has been disappointing.

:I thought the posting was neat. It wasn't particularly useful to me,
:but it's neat. It must've taken quite a lot of work. Thanks!

I'm very glad you liked it.  Thank you.

--tom
--
Weinberg's Second Law: If builders built buildings the way programmers
write programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization.