IDLE: What to use instead of sys.argv[0] ?

Sam Schulenburg samschul at pacbell.net
Sat Aug 28 14:11:09 EDT 1999

"E:\local\Python\Tools\idle\idle.pyw" is the default startup path for IDLE.
i.e. The present distribution places IDLE in the Tools\idle directory.
If what you want is the path of the present script that is loaded, it will
be returned by
sys.path. The problem with this, is that you get all the paths :>)
Sam Schulenburg

news:MPG.1231b572a3fb6029989682 at news.pi.se...