C module leaking memory

Will Ware wware-nospam at world.std.com
Wed Aug 25 22:41:41 EDT 1999

I'm working on a fairly complicated C module and it appears
to be leaking memory. It runs a while, and then the interpreter
gives up, saying 'MemoryError'. Are there any good pointers for
debugging memory leaks? I've been pretty careful about watching
mallocs and frees, and Py_INCREFs and Py_DECREFs. Are there other
good places to look, or should I continue looking more closely
at those? Any wisdom would be much appreciated, thanks.