Python CGI Scripts

Stephen stephen at webadmins.com
Sun Aug 15 01:45:49 EDT 1999

I'm just getting into python really, and being a perler for a couple of years
I've gotten it to do just about everything I've ever needed for SA'ing. As I
thumb through 'Programming Python' it looks like just about everything that can
be done with perl can be done with python.

But... have a lot of people adopted python as their new cgi language? This is
what I do primarily lately and I found only one program in the book called
'cgimail.py'. As I read through the code I notice that the h1 tags, the form,
the header infomation, etc etc are all being 'print'ed manually. Is there no
nifty CGI.pm equivelent in python?

Comments?

 * Stephen ("xinu") Klassen -- Unix Systems Administrator      *
 * Website: http://stephen.webadmins.com/   UIN: 19224641 (wk) *