PyApache / httpdapy on NT

Alexander Voynow sasha at ofoto.com
Mon Aug 23 13:09:33 EDT 1999

<apologies for possible duplicate post>

Hi all,

 I've got a python cgi app that's currently running on Solaris
 with PyApache for a bit of a  performance boost.
 It looks as if it may have to be moved over to an NT platform.
 Before I start barking up the wrong tree, is it possible to compile
 PyApache or httpdapy for Win32? I will need one or the other as
 I don't think I can afford the cgi overhead.
 Caveat: VC++ is fairly foreign territory to me, so be gentle.

 Of course, if anyone has binaries.....  :  )

 Sasha
sasha at ofoto.com