More random python observations from a perl programmer

Alexander Williams thantos at brimstone.mecha
Fri Aug 20 03:50:02 EDT 1999

On Thu, 19 Aug 1999 15:31:17 -0400 (EDT), Barry A. Warsaw
<bwarsaw at cnri.reston.va.us> wrote:

>It says that Windows users were more motivated to provide platform
>specific documentation than any Unix user so far.

More specifically, it says we Real Unix Men(tm) don't mind using the
HTML indices to the module docs on the Python site since Lynx works
just fine from our Wyse or VT100 character terminals ...  Why reinvent
the wheel?

Besides, language internals shouldn't be documented in seperate man
pages, that way lies madness in any language with any kind of complex
syntax.  Why reinvent the wheel?

--
Alexander Williams (thantos at gw.total-web.net)
"In the end ... Oblivion Always Wins."