Returning none

Skip Montanaro skip at mojam.com
Sun Aug 29 22:54:30 EDT 1999

    Paul> Makefile? Isn't that what I'm using Python to get away from? Even
    Paul> in a project with C components, I only run make when the C code
    Paul> changes, not when the Python code changes.

Using make is not synonymous with programming in C.  A Makefile is nothing
more than a record of dependencies between files and sets of actions that
are used to create the descendant files from their ancestors when they are
out of date.  If you have projects consisting of multiple files, you would
probably find make (or a clone) helpful.

Skip Montanaro | http://www.mojam.com/
skip at mojam.com | http://www.musi-cal.com/~skip/
847-971-7098   | Python: Programming the way Guido indented...