pythonwin

Robert Kern kernr at mail.ncifcrf.gov
Fri Aug 20 12:53:30 EDT 1999

On Thu, 19 Aug 1999 23:08:29 -0700, vijay Mallela
<vijaym at netscape.com> wrote:

>does pythonwin has 1.5.2 v of python.. I am new to python and the
>download page says that includes build 125.. can some one clarify
>thx

The Pythonwin distribution (IIRC) does not include the Python
interpreter.  You will need to download and install the Python 1.5.2
distribution first and then install Mark Hammond win32all extensions
(build 125 refers to these extensions, not the Python interpreter).
So download both py152.exe and win32all-125.exe.  I think that
Pythonwin is in win32all-125.exe.

Have fun.

Robert Kern           |
----------------------|"In the fields of Hell where the grass grows high
This space            | Are the graves of dreams allowed to die."
intentionally         |           - Richard Harter
left blank.           |