newbie: Why Py_Initialize( ) doesn't work in VC6.0

Bing Chen BC at prism.co.nz
Tue Aug 24 05:24:18 EDT 1999

Hi, all
I try to emed Python into my application, follow the manual setting the
project in VC6.0. In Object/library modules: python15.lib
                              in Additional include directories: d:\program
files\python\include
                             In Main program: #include "python.h"
                                                           Py_Initialize()
When I debug it, always show me "CXX0017:Error:symbol 'Py_Initialize' not
found.
What's happen?

Many thanks!
Bing