Uglliness scale: Python <<< awk << p*** < SNOBOL4

Robert Kern kernr at mail.ncifcrf.gov
Fri Aug 20 17:12:55 EDT 1999

On Fri, 20 Aug 1999 07:08:16 -0400 (EDT), Moshe Zadka
<moshez at server.python.net> wrote:

>On Fri, 20 Aug 1999, Greg Ewing wrote:
>
>> Martijn Faassen wrote:
>> >
>> > Funny, I read that 'the way g-d indented'. :)
>>
>> Hey, what a great signature that would make!
>>
>> Python: Programming the way g-d indented.
>
>Make that:
>Python: Programming the way g--d- indented.

Why does this remind me of Douglas Hofstadter's _Gödel, Escher, Bach_?
:-)

Robert Kern           |
----------------------|"In the fields of Hell where the grass grows high
This space            | Are the graves of dreams allowed to die."
intentionally         |           - Richard Harter
left blank.           |