Dave Wallace dwallace at delanet.com
Sat Aug 28 16:31:35 EDT 1999

Hello,

    I am attempting to embed Python in a c executable, unfortunately
when I attempt to import a shared-c module or a Python module that
imports a shared-c module, I get errors like:

  Traceback (innermost last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in ?
ImportError: /usr/local/lib/python1.5/lib-dynload/selectmodule.so:
undefined symbol: _Py_NoneStruct

where the undefined symbol varies from file to file. Apparently, when
compiling parts of libpython are left out since they are not referenced
by my code. Is there any way to force them to be included?

Thanks,
Dave
dwallace at netgsi.com