Thanks Hever, but what about...?

chinaski_py at my-deja.com chinaski_py at my-deja.com
Sat Aug 21 17:27:37 EDT 1999

First,Thanks for the help.I have also posted a similar message at the
Python.org Tutor, but no response.Your correction to my path seemed to
work.I use PythonWin with no trouble, but If I go to Explorer to open a
.py file that I made in PythonWin, The Python "DOS" type screen opens.
Should I be seperating these .py and .pyw? Am I missing something by
just using PythonWin?    Also....
What about the "Idle"(Python GUI).When I click on it in the Python file
(Windows box pops up) it says:
PROGRAM NOT FOUND
Windows can not find Program.exe.

This program is needed for opening files of
type 'Python File (no console)'.
Location of Program.exe:
(box)
C:\ -What goes here?
                      Your help is appreciated and good karma always
comes back to you,
                     G.Norton (chinaski_py)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/