Mirrors?!

Martijn Faassen m.faassen at vet.uu.nl
Wed Aug 25 17:45:38 EDT 1999

David Oppenheimer <davidopp at megsinet.net> wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can download Python 1.52 from somewhere besides
> Python.org's site?  I have tried unsucessfully now to download it 3
> times...it downloads at .3k per second and fails after around
> 1600K...arghhh!!!!

Coincidentally I've been trying that too just now. The difference is that
I clicked on the 'mirrors' link at www.python.org. The trouble is that
many mirrors don't have a working link to the windows download of Python
1.5.2 (which I wanted). Strangely enough the win32all file could be downloaded
in more mirrors. So someone might want to look into this one. :)

Regards,

Martijn