Pro Python remarks to math ed folks (pointers)

Darrell news at dorb.com
Mon Aug 23 17:36:15 EDT 1999

Installed your stuff and changed a few things to get it to work.
Had to add this method too Vector.
   def display(self):
       print self.data

Also changed some of the hardcoded paths.
Then installed a VRML viewer.
I'm digging around for a POV viewer still.

Wow, very cool.

I have a teenager who hates math, maybe this would be useful.

--
--Darrell
news:37c2a51e.18050990 at news.teleport.com...