More random python observations from a perl programmer

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Fri Aug 20 04:42:33 EDT 1999

as so often before, Tom ran out of positive energy and
started posting stuff like:

> You seem to be looking for a fight.   Please say nothing
> at all if that's all you want to do.

> Fine.  I just hate being told to read the fucking manual when there
> ISN'T one.  I despite Linux and GNU and the FSF and all that crap
> because of this.

> The fact that they did icky windows help and not man pages says
> something significant.

> --tom

some days, this guy really works hard to live up
to his first name:

    Svenskt uppslagsord:
        tom tomt tomma (adj.)

        without content (also fig. "lacking substance,
        meaning, or value")

    English translation:

        empty

> Is your newsreader broken, or haven't you ever bothered to
> read news.announce.newusers to learn how to use Usenet?

comp.lang.python is not your ordinary usenet.  please read
the comp.lang.python posting guidelines before you post more
crap like this.  this is not comp.lang.perl.misc.

</F>