Python / Cool looking applications?

Ian Clarke I.Clarke at strs.co.uk
Mon Aug 23 08:26:33 EDT 1999

Depends on the platform I guess.  Python can do [pretty much] anything
that TK can do on either Windows or Unix, so just look for cool-looking
TK applications to get an idea.

If you are using Linux, you can use pyGTK - GTK is, I think without a
doubt, the coolest looking Toolkit around (just checkout
http://gtk.themes.org/).

Ian.