take the 20 second lang. survey

Jerry Avins jya at ieee.org
Mon Aug 16 09:36:36 EDT 1999

Eugene Zaikonnikov wrote:

> David C. Hoos, Sr. <david.c.hoos.sr at ada95.com> wrote in message
> news:GN3t3.4218$Rh.194251 at typ11.nn.bcandid.com...
> >
> > Luke Loeffler <floods at netplus.net> wrote in message
> > news:37B4B3F0.77E6C59A at netplus.net...
> > > Take the 20-second language survey.  No personal information must be
> > > entered.  This is only a survey steming from my personal interest--it is
> > > not affiliated with any organization.
> > >
> > > http://www.recordingwebsite.com/language.html
> >

> > I didn't answer the survey, because when it came to the questions
> > about OOL, the first internationally standardized OOL (i.e., Ada)
> > was not the choices offered.
>
> Common Lisp/CLOS isn't listed either - although it is an ANSI standardized
> OO language. Moreover, it is not even in the 'your primary language' list.
>
> --
>     Eugene.
When I read "Disclaimer: this survey is over. Due to inaccuracies in
polling the results are possibly inaccurate, and should be considered
so. feel free to vote for the fun of it, but a new and revised survey
should be online to
replace this one, offering more accurate results. Thank You.", I didn't
either.

Jerry
--
Engineering is the art       |      Let's talk about what
of making what you want      |      you need; you may see