An idea - request for comments

Ian Clarke I.Clarke at NOSPAM.strs.co.uk
Wed Aug 4 03:57:52 EDT 1999

> How would you make a web page display this message, e.g.? I think you
> should at least define environments for Python code.

That is what the {}s are for.

>  Do you know PHP3?

I did take a look at it, and it does do something similar, but:

 A - PHP is not Python, and we all know that Python is the best language
in      the world ;-)
 B - There doesn't appear to be any facilities for web page caching
 C - It is alot larger than the system I am proposing

Ian.

--
Remove the "NOSPAM." from my email address before replying.