spawnv

Emile van Sebille emile at fenx.com
Sun Aug 1 13:28:07 EDT 1999

Hi Craig,

This works on WIN95:

os.system(r"start /w c:\windows\notepad.exe")

It leaves a dos window displayed however.  If you change the properties
of the dos window to minimized, the next time through it won't display.
I imagine it's possible to preset this, but I haven't tried.  Does
anyone know how to stop this or get around it?

--

Emile van Sebille
emile at fenx.com

news:19990801171952.JFVG5731 at default...