More random python observations from a perl programmer

Magnus L. Hetland mlh at idt.ntnu.no
Fri Aug 20 15:40:34 EDT 1999

"Fred L. Drake, Jr." <fdrake at acm.org> writes:

> Barry A. Warsaw writes:
[...]
>   Manpages have never been requested, unless you consider Tom's
> complaint a request.  I've received nothing at
> python-docs at python.org.  Certainly not a contributed conversion
> script.

Hm. Could I request them now? I think it might be kinda nice to
have... :)

(Though I'm not sure I would want to make a conversion script... Does
there really not exist one, either from tex, dvi or info to groff?
Hm...)

--

  Magnus              Making no sound / Yet smouldering with passion
  Lie          The firefly is still sadder / Than the moaning insect