Python slowness on NT.

Hoon Yoon hyoon at bigfoot.com
Fri Apr 16 14:16:39 EDT 1999

Hi,

 Post install of 1.5.2 into my computer. The python interpreter seems a
lot slow to execute/compile programs. Simple Tkinter._test() takes good
5+ sec get anywhere. I do have to admit that I am running alot of
Realtime pricing stuff on my PC. Anyway to make Python gain more
attention from CPU?
 TIA,
S. Hoon Yoon (Quant) Merrill Lynch Equity Trading,
yelled at yahoo.com hoon at bigfoot.com(w)
"Miracle is always only few standard deviations away, but so is
catastrophe."
* Expressed opinions are often my own, but NOT my employer's.
"I feel like a fugitive from the law of averages."    Mauldin