Beginner - Tkinter info

Tom Bryan tbryan at zarlut.utexas.edu
Sun Apr 25 19:48:18 EDT 1999

pkleynjan at my-dejanews.com wrote:

> > there's something called websucker.py down in the Tools
> > directory in the Python distribution:
>
> Call me stupid...

Stupid!  Oops...maybe you didn't really mean that. ;-)

> I can't find websucker.py in either the
> Windows or Linux 1.5 distributions...

I don't see it in my Windows version either.  If you're talking about
a Linux version that came with your distribution, then they might
not have saved the Tools directory.  To check for certain, you
could run
find / -name websucker.py

If you download the Python source and unpack it, websucker.py
should be in Tools/webchecker/ under the Python source directory.

still-waiting-for-an-excuse-to-use-websucker-ly yours
---Tom

tbryan at zarlut.utexas.edu
Remove the z from this address to reply.
Stop spam!  http://spam.abuse.net/spam/