precompiled MySQL.pyd anyone ? (NT workstation)

Jeff Bauer jbauer at rubic.com
Mon Apr 26 08:44:28 EDT 1999

Nigel Head wrote:
> I too have moved away from MySQL at the moment
> so I don't have any newer version than Jeff. In
> fact, Jeff probably has the only version as I seem
> to have misplaced my copies :-(

True confession time.  I have MySQL.pyd and libmySQL.dll
compiled -- based on Nigel's code -- but I haven't used
them much.  They appear to work, however.  Other people
have reported success.

I've placed both binaries on the starship:

  ftp://starship.python.net/pub/crew/jbauer/MySQL.pyd
  ftp://starship.python.net/pub/crew/jbauer/libmySQL.dll

If anyone has problems obtaining these via anon ftp,
please contact me or post your queries on this newsgroup.

Best regards,

Jeff Bauer
Rubicon, Inc.