ANNOUNCEMENT: Some Python Documentation in Hungarian language

Hever Zsolt never at mail.matav.hu
Sun Apr 11 21:41:57 EDT 1999

Hi there,

I am writing my diploma work in Python. I made two enclosures to it and
converted them into HTML format. Now  I put them out on the Internet with a
Python home page together all in Hungarian language. I hope this
documentation will help Python to be better known in Hungary.

The documentations:

** Python home page in Hungarian language
< http://www.cab.u-szeged.hu/~h532851/python.htm >

The translation of the foreword:

Dear Visitor,
by the links on this page you can get into the world of the Python and the
Internet Community.

** Python Mini Reference in Hungarian language:
< http://www.cab.u-szeged.hu/~h532851/pmr.htm >
It was translated from the work "A Python Quick Reference" by Chris
Hoffmann and I tried to keep it up-to-date by inserting links.

**  Tkinter in Hungarian language:
< http://www.cab.u-szeged.hu/~h532851/tkinter.htm >
It is based on Tkinter Life Preserver by Matt Conway and  has lots of links
pointing to the Python Tkinter Resources,
An Introduction to Tkinter by Fredrik Lundh .

I hope that no copyright is violated by these documentations.

I would like to say thank to Arpad Kiss <
http://starship.python.net/crew/arpadk/> for his help with making these
documentations and my diploma work.

Zsolt Hever