GUI and printing

Randall Hopper aa8vb at vislab.epa.gov
Tue Apr 27 07:33:42 EDT 1999

christer fernstrom:
 |Anybody knows if any of the Pythonized GUI kits support printing of window
 |contents AND cross-platform compatibility? (at least on NT and Mac)?
 |Thx,
 |    christer

Re printing.  I don't know the details (since I haven't used this feature),
but seems I recall that Tk has some support for PostScript printing.
Grepping Tkinter, I see that the Canvas widget has a "postscript" method.

Tkinter is one that is widely cross platform since it's built on Tk.  IIRC,
it runs on both the platforms you mention along with many others.

Randall