help

Jeffrey Chang jefftc at leland.Stanford.EDU
Thu Apr 29 04:10:23 EDT 1999

> This is how we push the programmer population slowly up that exponential
> curve. :)
>
> Regards,
>
> Martijn

That's so true!  At my last employer, someone managed to convince me and a
few other people to look at Python (thanks, Andrew!)  Now that I'm back in
school, I have a whole new audience to infec^h^h^h^h^h tell.
Unfortunately, that other language seems to be quite entrenched in my
field (bioinformatics).

but-1.1-people-is-all-it-takes-to-achieve-exponential-growth-ly y'rs,
(wow, that is fun!)
Jeff