povray.py

Ture Pålsson ture at lysator.liu.se
Thu Apr 8 08:05:07 EDT 1999

"TM" <downstairs at home.com> writes:

> P.S. By the way, there is a module called terry that generates renderman
> code.

Well, sort of. It needs to be linked with a library that implements
the RenderMan C API. I wrote terry a couple of years ago when my own
RenderMan hack didn't have a RIB parser and I was sick and tired of
having to recompile C programs to make test images. I haven't used it
very much since I got a RIB parser working, and as far as I know,
noone else has used it, either.

If someone actually _is_ using it, let me know, and I might get around
to release the few bug fixes and improvments that are sitting around
in my CVS repository. :-)

  -- Ture