Python for embedded controllers?

Ken McCracken aa175 at torfree.net
Fri Apr 9 14:21:15 EDT 1999

Kevin Dahlhausen (morse at harborcom.net) wrote:
: I know you already mentioned the mentioning of Python on this mailing list, but
: this was really exciting to me and rest of the snake pit might like it too:

: SO, maybe when it's available, their microPython source can serve
: as the basis for other embedded systems.

Neal Bridges in Toronto, Ont. has been developing an onboard Forth
compliler for the Pilot for a while. People seem pretty well enthused
about it and it is making converts to the Forth language and reattracting
programmers who had given up on Forth.

http://www.interlog.com/~nbridges for infomation on Quartus

http://www.forth.org for general information

Ken McCracken