Jobs and Python (was Re: What is it ? How can I learn it ? Where should I start ? What can you do with it ?)

Aahz Maruch aahz at netcom.com
Thu Apr 22 16:11:00 EDT 1999

In article <371F7DB9.E7E48A82 at callware.com>,
Ivan Van Laningham  <ivanlan at callware.com> wrote:

>PS:  And just *where* is this job that (I should be so lucky) *REQUIRES*
>you to know Python????????  Why aren't they calling ME????

I advertised such a job a couple of months ago, on the lower peninsula
in the SF Bay Area.  We still have openings if anyone is interested.
--
                      --- Aahz (@netcom.com)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6       <*>      http://www.rahul.net/aahz/
Androgynous poly kinky vanilla queer het

"You often don't really understand the problem until after the first
time you implement a solution."  - Eric S. Raymond