GUI other than Tkinter

Cameron Laird claird at Starbase.NeoSoft.COM
Mon Apr 26 16:05:41 EDT 1999

In article <lthfq34dtz.fsf at asfast.com>, Lloyd Zusman  <ljz at asfast.com> wrote:
>claird at Starbase.NeoSoft.COM (Cameron Laird) writes:
>> 			.
>> 			.
>> 			.
>> <URL:http://starbase.neosoft.com/~claird/comp.lang.python/python_GUI.html>
>
>I appreciate this useful list.
You're welcome.  Please be aware that I often
know more than what appears in these documents;
I might not get around to expressing it readably,
though, until someone expresses a definite interest.
When you ask particular questions, as you do below,
sometimes I can unpack other notes of mine and
update the documents to make them more useful.
That's what I'm working to do now with the fltk
reference.

>Also ... I noticed a refernce to `fltk' on this list, and I downloaded
>and built it.  However, I don't notice any Python support as part of
>this distribution, and I'm wondering why `fltk' is on this "Python GUI"
>list.  Is there somewhere else where a Python interface to `fltk'
>might exist?
I've sent a copy of your question to a couple
of people likely to know more.
			.
			.
			.
--

Cameron Laird           http://starbase.neosoft.com/~claird/home.html
claird at NeoSoft.com      +1 281 996 8546 FAX