Maximize Benefit when Purchasing Learning Python

jkraai at murl.com jkraai at murl.com
Wed Apr 28 14:37:55 EDT 1999

How can I help whom when purchasing Python books?

Haven't seen enough about this on the list lately & thought
it should come up again.

I see on python.org a link to Amazon.  I've seen in the
past that such links can generate a percentage to the
linking page.

If I buy via this link, will python.org get something from
Amazon?

If not, who does/can?  If python.org can't get it, I'd like to
see that Mark Lutz gets a little more compensation for
his efforts.

I'd rather direct the percentage to someone other than
Amazon (or O'Reiley) if I can.  (I have nothing against
these fine companies.)

Thanks,

--jim