Python Win

Mark Hammond MHammond at skippinet.com.au
Wed Apr 21 20:19:09 EDT 1999

For now, a good MFC book is really required to learn MFC and Pythonwin at
the same time.  Pythonwin is great for building slick windows specific apps,
but the learning curve is steep if you dont know MFC.

You way like to fiddle with Tkinter - you will probably find far more
tutorial type information available...After playing with it, you can decide
if it is suitable for your intended use.

Mark.

<371E3B80.A6D5379 at geocities.com>...