Help? Newbie COM Question

Mark Hammond MHammond at skippinet.com.au
Tue Apr 13 19:44:13 EDT 1999

There are a number of ways:

* PythonCOM/Pythonwin comes with a clunky OLE Viewer you could use.
* VB, VC or VJ object viewers can still be used.
* If you use makepy (check out the documentation that comes with the
package) you can read the generated source code.
* You can find a freeware or shareware object viewer.
* (You could help make the pythoncom object viewer less clunky :-)

Mark.

<7evmck$2en$1 at nnrp1.dejanews.com>...