I need test .py files

M.-A. Lemburg mal at lemburg.com
Mon Apr 26 14:59:21 EDT 1999

Raul Parra Bacete FS wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have ported the python interpreter to the sh1 hitachi, and now I would
> like to get .py programs to test my python interpreter... that programs
> should not have any import statment or any reference to files, so I need
> some BASIC .py programs to test my python

The scripts in Lib/test/ of the Python source distribution
are intended to be a relatively complete test suite for the interpreter
and many of the standard libs modules.

See Lib/test/regrtest.py for details on how to run the suite.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg                               Y2000: 249 days left