Delphi Linux and Python

Hoon Yoon hyoon at bigfoot.com
Wed Apr 14 08:57:40 EDT 1999

Hi,

  I heard about this free Delphi for Linux being developed by

http://www.megido.org/
& There is a free 32-bit Pascal compiler for Linux at
http://www.brain.uni-freiburg.de/~klaus/fpc/fpc.html

& GNU General Public License (GPL)
Pascal and Basic Linux RAD IDE Lazarus
http://www.pcpros.net/~vbman/

  Given that Python can be extended & embedded directly into/by Delphi,
can same be use to by Delphi in Unix environment like Linux and Solaris?
Have anyone tried it?
  Inquiring minds wanna know.
Thanks,
S. Hoon Yoon (Quant) Merrill Lynch Equity Trading,
yelled at yahoo.com hoon at bigfoot.com(w)
"Miracle is always only few standard deviations away, but so is
catastrophe."
* Expressed opinions are often my own, but NOT my employer's.
"I feel like a fugitive from the law of averages."    Mauldin