Python for embedded controllers?

Will Ware wware-nospam at world.std.com
Wed Apr 7 14:06:30 EDT 1999

There is an effort by the Ryerson Amateur Radio Club (in Toronto,
Ontario, Canada) to develop a microcontroller SIMM board that can
run Linux, discussed at:
  http://ryeham.ee.ryerson.ca/uClinux/simm/
This board is being designed with a 68EZ328 dragonball microcontroller,
4 meg of flash, and 8 meg of dram.