Freezing an App

Calishar calishar at *remove*this*.home.com
Thu Apr 15 17:59:58 EDT 1999

Mark Hammond <MHammond at skippinet.com.au> wrote in message
news:7f3v96$g88$1 at m2.c2.telstra-mm.net.au...
> Are you sure the code is being executed at all?  I cant imagine how these
> could silently do nothing.

Actually, I must plead guilty to a week long case of brain death. I took a
close look at teh code and the registry today, and the code was doing
exactly what I told it to do, which of course was not quite what I wanted it
to. I was placing the Computer Name value one level too deep.

So the program worked, the freeze worked, the programmer should be fired.

Hanging his head in shame,

Calishar