Maximize Benefit when Purchasing Learning Python

jkraai jkraai at polytopic.com
Thu Apr 29 01:01:38 EDT 1999

Mark,

I'll make the check out to your wife if you promise not
to tell mine.

All fun aside, can somebody give me a substantive answer?

I'd really like to make sure that somebody I 'know' is the
middele man--or middle wife.  I really was actually looking
for an answer to my question.

I'll gladly send you a check, but I'd rather not do it
explicitly, rather as a part of a purchase of three copies
of this book to evangelize my coworkers.

Help me do somebody a favor & let others know how we
collectively can do _you_ a bigger favor than merely
buying the book.

I tell you what, if you've got the stones to send me your
address off-list, you'll get a check.  If you think Mr.
Ascher is worth it--and I don't doubt it for a moment--if
he'll provide me with the same, I'll send him one, too.

If Chris or Tim'd ever write a book ...  Guido?  c'mon.
Does anybody know what Guido desires most in life?  I
probably can't buy it today, but it'd be nice to know so
I could taunt him with little plastic replicas.

somebody-stop-me'ly y'rs,

--jim

P.S. I _like_ the cover.