[python-ldap] Problem with non-standard location of sasl.h

Holtgrewe, Manuel Manuel.Holtgrewe at bihealth.de
Thu Apr 28 09:34:00 EDT 2016

Dear all,

I have a problem with non-standard locations of sasl.h. My installation sets INCLUDE_PATH and LIBRARY_PATH that is normally interpreted by gcc. However, the LDAP setup.py overrides this. I'm using pyldap and tried to commit my patch there [1].

The pyldap people asked me to propose the change upstream (here).

What do you think?

Cheers,
Manuel

[1] https://github.com/pyldap/pyldap/pull/40/files

--
Manuel Holtgrewe
Bioinformatics Core Unit

Postal Address: Chariteplatz 1, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Visiting Address: Luisenstr. 56, 10117 Berlin, Germany