[python-ldap] python-ldap syncrepl consumer

David Gabriel davidgab283 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 05:03:45 EST 2015

Dear Petr and all,

Thanks you very much for your help.
I am applying the same command as you suggest:
$ python syncrepl.py 'ldap://
127.0.0.1/cn=admin,dc=test,dc=com?*?sub?(objectClass=*)?bindname=uid=admin%2ccn=admin%2cdc=test%2cdc=com,X-BINDPW=myPasswd'
test.com
Connecting to LDAP server now...
Login to LDAP server failed:  {'desc': 'Invalid credentials'}
But I still get this failure message.
Kindly find attached my server configuration. Please tell me if I am using
the right command or I am confusing.
NB: When I run the syncrepl demo script without any argument I get this
message:
python syncrepl.py
Usage: syncrepl*-client*.py <LDAP URL> <pathname of database>. I am
wondering if I am using an old version of syncrepl demo file ?

Thanks in adance.