What's the best way to replace value of attribute which can handle multiple values?

Zhang Huangbin zhbmaillistonly at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 15:36:34 CEST 2009

On Sep 9, 2009, at 9:32 PM, Michael Ströder wrote:

> Zhang Huangbin wrote:
>> NO_SUCH_ATTRIBUTE: {'info': 'modify/delete: enabledService: no such
>> value', 'desc': 'No such attribute'}
>
> This means the attribute 'enabledService' is not available in the
> entry at
> all. So you can't remove a certain attribute value from it.
>
> Ciao, Michael.

Attribute is present, but not contains value 'forwrad'.

As i posted in previous mail, the ldif data before we invoke .modify_s
() is:

----
dn: xxx
enabledService: mail
enabledService: smtp
enabledService: pop3
enabledService: imap
enabledService: deliver
----

--
Best Regards.

Zhang Huangbin

- Open Source Mail Server Solution for Red Hat(R) Enterprise Linux,
   CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu: http://www.iredmail.org/