Who is using python-ldap with Python 1.5.x and 2.0-2.2?

Ryan Lovett ryan at stat.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Jun 16 18:49:35 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 03:48:39PM +0200, Michael Ströder wrote:
> I'd like to hear from the Python community whether support for Python
> version prior to 2.3 is still needed in python-ldap. Please tell me
> which Python version you're using and why it'd be important for you to
> have python-ldap updates still supporting it.

We're using the versions that ship with any Ubuntu LTS. From experience
they sometimes don't backport crucial fixes, though python-ldap is in their
main repository so I'm sure its higher priority for them.

Ryan