Removing person names in python-ldap's source files

David Leonard d at adaptive-enterprises.com.au
Thu Mar 20 12:17:19 CET 2008

Michael Ströder wrote:
> HI!
>
> inspired by a presentation the Subversion guys gave (as Google tech talk)
> I'd like to remove all person names from the source code files. Instead
> authors/contributors are all listed in README.
>
> I already removed *my* name from all the python modules it appeared in. Now
> I'd like to ask for the permission, especially by David, to remove all other
> person names from the files Modules/*.

Hi, Michael - sorry for the delay, I have been vacationing.

Is the tech talk presentation online? It sounds like a good idea; please
move my name out of source files.: you have my permission. The commit
info is probably going to be sufficient :)

Also, I added python-ldap to ohloh (http://www.ohloh.net/projects/11988)

David Leonard                           d at adaptive-enterprises.com.au
                                        Ph:+61 404 844 850