[ANNOUNCE] python-ad

Torsten Kurbad python-ldap at tk-webart.de
Tue Dec 11 15:19:28 CET 2007

At Tue, 11 Dec 2007 14:45:01 +0100
Michael Ströder <michael at stroeder.com> wrote:

> Ah, ok. Interesting. Why don't you separate the krb5 module into
> another project. I guess some people might be interested in that.

ME, ME, ME!!! :o)

I tried several krb5 modules lying around in the net so far - and none
really worked! In fact, most of the implementations require an external
kinit call, which is NOT what I intend to let my users do...

So, I'd very much appreciate, if you think about Michael's idea,
Geert!

Regards,
Torsten
--
  "Triumph without Victory, The Unreported History of the Persian
  Gulf War", -Headline published in the U.S. News & World Report,